1.00pm Departure Explore the Plains Tour
Book Online » Pushed for time? Explore the Plains area of Nelson in an afternoon from 1pm – 5.30pm ’ish. That’s right, 4-5 hours is all you need!
Pick up from Nelson i-Site at 1pm (don’t be late!!), then we are off to explore the sights and flavours of the Nelson region.
Take in two wine tasting experiences along with a selection of the following:
- Pic's Peanut Butter Factory Shop
- Eyebright Country for Prenzil Liqueur tastings
- Connings Food Market & Tasman Artisan Cheese Shop
- 2017 NZ Champion Pinot Noir Brightwater Estate Winery
- Tasteology @Middle Earth Winery & Cidery
- 2019 Champion NZ Sauvignon Blanc at Seifried Estate Winery
- Rabbit Island Beach (weather dependent)
- Hoglund Glass
- Iconic McGlashan Pottery studio and workshop
- A beer or cider at Nelson’s own Sprig & Fern Brewery Tahunanui Bar
Enjoy a fun filled afternoon with hard case guide(s) & informative commentary. Discount Coupons for all stops available!
Idea: Check out Nelson city (Nelson Market every Saturday morning) in the morning and then come along with Bay Tours Nelson in the afternoon.
Bay Tours Nelson - Where visitors become friends!
|Price||NZ$125 per person|
|Departure*||1pm at Nelson i-Site|
|Inclusions**||All wine tastings|
|Min people required||2|
*Departure is timed from first pick-up point. All pick- ups are from clients' accommodation within the city area unless otherwise arranged.
**Unless otherwise stated, all meals at clients own cost.
Child policy: 0-12years half price, 12 years and over, full price.
No tours Christmas day, Boxing day, January 1 & 2, Waitangi day, ANZAC day, Easter Friday and Easter Monday. Winter Hours may vary.